Friday, April 16, 2010

Rough day (days)...

Not sure why, but the past couple days have been rough. Even Mike noticed I was off last night (I bit the poor guy's head off just because he mentioned it was hot in the house last night). It's been a pretty easy-going week for me - not a lot going on, was able to get some things done in the house and stay on top of others. Zen has been extra fussy the past few days, but I'm blaming allergies and teething for that. I just keep having this uneasy feeling that I'm pregnant. Uneasy because if I am, I should have stayed on the one medication I stopped 2 weeks ago and at that time should have started a new and even more important one. Over the past few days 'the girls' have been sore again, and today I could only eat half of my oatmeal before it became VERY unappealing and my appetite just died. I also got into a funk over the past couple days. Hormones, maybe? I'm half way through my cycle so it could just be ovulation, but my body normally never has these reactions or symptoms to that. I'm thinking a trip to the store this morning for some pee sticks is needed, but then there's the feeling that if it's negative (again...) then it's just a waste of money and one more thing to be bummed about.

So, take all that and add to it that we're trying to get our financials in better shape (i.e. get spending under control) so we can get some things paid off before baby #2 shows up, but not forgetting that if we go through fertility treatments again next month it's another $2500+ that we'd have to put on a card since we don't have that in cash... Yeah, it's kinda hard to be positive and happy right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment